Angels Among Us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Do you believe in a world beyond this life? Everyone has their own beliefs. But it is possible that we are looked upon by angels in our daily lives. I for one, believe we have an angel watching over us. Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you but no one is there? Well if you do it's your guardian angel.
I don't think it matters what your religion background is, we all long for that peace and faith in our daily lives and that is part of being human. You don't have to go to church or anything to have faith in something. Faith is what lies down deep in your heart and soul.
This blog is dedicated to my grandmother and my father who i lost. I know that they are happy in their after life and I think angels were there to guide them to their destiny. And I also dedicate this blog to all my readers that have lost someone dear in their lives. Just know that the angels are watching over them and you as well.
 Just remember no one is alone. We all have angels.

0 people commented: