Beautiful Angel Art

St Peter Freed by an Angel 1639










Italian Renaissance artist Raphael (1483 – 1520) painted works exemplifying his era’s ideals of beauty and harmony. A child prodigy, he exceeded the talents of the leading painter in his hometown of Urbino, Italy when he was 12.=======>below



William Bougeureau (1825 – 1905) created a lush fantasy realm filled with idealized mythological figures, angels, women and children. His masterful command of human form, delicate colors and enchanted light brought the souls and spirits of his subjects to life with captivating realism. A tireless worker, he created 800 life-size works whose unique style and subjects drew an enthusiastic following of students and imitators. ===========>below



Elvira Amrhein transports her viewers to mystical, ethereal realms with her intriguing paintings. Born in Germany to an artistic family, Amrhein now lives in France. Previously a hobbyist, she became a full-time painter in 2002. Amrhein’s paintings expertly fuse light and texture with elements of spirituality and melancholy, and have won many awards in France.============>below




===================================================================================


These are a pair of worship angels which date back to around 1760. Angel Artist Franz Ignaz Günther.
made in Wood Carving and Paint Work Below..




Angel Paintings
Annunciation
by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi Around 1333 Below...




Below .. Madonna with Angels: Angel Pictures
by Duccio Di Buoninsegna
around 1260
found in Santa Maria Novella Church
Florence, Italy




Below.. Romantic Imagery from
Herbert
James Draper
19th century
"The Lament to Icarus"



These below are just random art work I came accross that I thought I would share. Though not sure on who there are by.. But Beautiful..





5 people commented:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!! I too draw angels in most of my pieces, I love this ! Awesome color choices well done !!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!! I too draw angels in most of my pieces, I love this ! Awesome color choices well done !!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!! I too draw angels in most of my pieces, I love this ! Awesome color choices well done !!

Unknown said...

theses are really perfect!!Amazing :-)

Unknown said...

theses are really perfect!!Amazing :-)