Find The Light


There is something happening in my house. I woke up this morning and I was eating my breakfast and I kept hearing sounds from my attic. I can't explain what is going on and I'm thinking about moving because I can't take the stress. My husband thinks I'm going crazy, but I think he just doesn't believe things like this happens. I am a believer of the unknown but for this to be happening to me really sends chills down my spine. I hope that if this is a spirit in my house, that it can find the light home. This just hits a little to close to home for me.

3 people commented:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!

I saw your blog on Blogging To Fame!

Nice to meet you!

I believe ...
The spirits are real, but it is necessary to know the difference between what it is good and what is bad.

Believe in GOD and to have much faith are the sufficient! He is our Bigger Father!

You are not going crazy ...

Jesus Christ was the greater "médium" of the world.

Sorry again!
My english is not very good.
I don't know how can i say "médium" in english.

All The Best!
Take care and GOD bless!

Renato de Trindade
Your Brazilian Friend from Blogging To Fame

Anonymous said...

I have listed you in my Featured Sites section On the right hand column of Lumpys Ocean Life. Am Delighted to trade links with such a lovely Blog!

Fruity said...

Very nice, interesting and unusual angels blog. I like your picture, nicely done. Cheers from Fruity